resume | interviews | offers | LinkedIn profile | job opportunities | work-life balance | pay and benefits | career path |
It’s time to make a true difference in your career journey with Resume and Career Services’ Career Advancement Program. With new lessons added regularly, you’ll gain the knowledge and confidence you need to accelerate your results in all aspects of your job search from determining the right path to follow to securing multiple excellent offers. And with ongoing support from recruiters, resume writers, and career coaches who have more than 400 years of cumulative experience placing the top 3% of candidates, you’ll become part of an exclusive community of elite professionals.
At Resume and Career Services, our mission is to educate, empower, and get you employed!
Launch Your Career Search
- Determine the next step in your career journey to find a role and company that fits your goals.
- Navigate your job search, whether you’re currently employed or in between positions.
- Create methods for tracking your efforts so you’re more organized and better prepared.
Upgrade Your Resume
- Overcome the applicant tracking software systems (ATS) most employers use and ensure your resume gets seen.
- Identify key skills and accomplishments to showcase your value in a way that appeals to employers.
- Update your resume for each position and write a compelling cover letter employers want to read.
Network Like A Pro
- Develop your 30-second pitch to enable the people you meet to help introduce you to your next opportunity.
- Learn the best places to network, in person and virtually, to find the people who are hiring.
- Make the most of the people you already know and get warm introductions to their network.
Ace Your Interview
- Use storytelling to showcase your true value and overcome objections at each stage of the interview process. Enroll and Get Started.
- Prepare your answers to the most commonly asked questions, including behavioral assessments.
- Craft thoughtful questions to ask interviewers that let them know you’re a top candidate.
Get The Job
- Stay in touch with employers and recruiters to keep your name at the top of their short list.
- Secure and manage multiple offers to negotiate the best outcome without jeopardizing opportunities.
- Transition from one position to the other gracefully and start your new role on the right footing.
Educated. Empowered. Employed.
When you only embark on a job search infrequently, it’s hard to stay up with today’s best practices. Our self-paced courses enable you to learn everything you need to know on your path so you can be your own career advocate.
With knowledge in hand of how to find your career path, research opportunities, write a resume, interview like a pro, and negotiate your salary, you’ll be confident moving forward through your job-search process.
Finding a great position is just part of the process! We continue to offer you support in your career development, including leadership skills, communicating with coworkers, and sharing the value you’re providing with your supervisor.
In addition to our proven Career Advancement Program that guarantees* your success, your $99.99 monthly membership includes:
Cutting-edge curated content
State-of-the-art resources and guides
Powerful professional resume
Superior LinkedIn profile
Elite executive recruiting team
Advanced interview preparation
Accountability and success partner
*Resume and Career Services’ Career Advancement Program comes with a fully refundable money-back guarantee if you do not find success within two months.