The Support You Want; The Guidance You Need
One-on-one coaching helps you secure your next opportunity faster
Relationships matter, and the team at Resume and Career Services is passionate about empowering our clients by getting to know you on a first-name, friendly basis. You’ll have full access to your writer and coach throughout your program, even if it’s just to answer a simple question. We care, and you’ll feel it.
Benefits of working with a professional resume firm:
Land a better-paying job faster
- Studies have shown that job seekers who choose a professional resume writing service land jobs sooner and make more money—no matter the economy.
- Candidates with professionally written resumes find a new position 32% faster than those who write their resumes themselves.
- The investment returns huge dividends, with many candidates able to secure a position at a significantly higher salary.
Get through screening systems
- Our professional resume writers stay up to date with what works online, whether for applicant tracking software (ATS) systems or LinkedIn.
- With a strategic approach to keywords, we ensure your resume gets through the initial screening process.
- Your optimized LinkedIn profile drives recruiters and employers to find you faster, leading to more introductions and offers.
Your confidence will skyrocket!
- A new, professionally written resume helps you see the amazing experiences and accomplishments you bring to the table.
- Your personal career advocate will shine the light on all you have to offer.
- You’ll feel better prepared for your job search and interviews
Experience you can trust backed by the power of Blue Signal, a nationally recognized executive search firm, Resume and Career Services has the experience to guide you through your career search.
More than three decades of experience writing thousands of resumes for executives and mid-level managers.
Connections with employers across the country who share with us exactly what they’re looking for in resumes, on LinkedIn, and in the interview process.
Introductions to recruiters with 150+ years of combined experience placing high-level candidates in companies across several industries.
The Perfect Solution—Tailor Made for You
Just the Resume
All the Documents
In our most comprehensive solution, your career advocate walks you through your customized 8-week program.
- Access to all lessons with a focus on your career goal
- Introductory 30-minute call to discuss your goal
- Initial resume draft delivered
- Walk through resume on 30-minute call
- Discuss goals on LinkedIn and create profile
- Share a position you’re targeting
- Customized cover letter and resume for your first targeted job
- Optimized LinkedIn profile and tips how to use it
- 30-minute coaching session
- Lessons and 30-minute coaching session on networking strategies,
including personalized 30-second commercial
- Review LinkedIn strategies
- Review interviewing lessons along with 30-minute coaching session
- Sample questions and answers to prep for your interview
- Customized cover letter and resume for your second targeted job
- 30-minute coaching call to review applications
- Meet with a recruiter
- Review negotiation lessons along with 30-minute coaching session
- Sample negotiation scenarios based on your goal
- Preparation for your first week at your new job
- Final coaching call to review any outstanding questions
Resume and Career Services elevated my resume and LinkedIn profile and got my resume through the recruiting software filters and my profile noticed by employers. Every employer I interviewed with raved about my resume, and I have received dozens of compliments on my LinkedIn profile. They really listened to what I was looking for and tailored everything to attracting that. I ended up with 3 dream job offers and a really difficult decision to make. This service is a game changer.
CFO, Phoenix, AZ
I have been working with Resume and Career Services and am very impressed with their ability to wordsmith my accomplishments and past job responsibilities. Plus, all changes are delivered within 24 hours, and they use an ATS-compliant layout, which makes applying for jobs online so much faster! I also learned how to adapt my resume for each job description so it is picked up by the systems.
Digital Strategy Manager, Houston, TX
The resume looks great. I now see what a resume designed for the ATS systems looks like; this was a great benefit of the process. I knew there was a need to format it for scanning software optimization, but I have never been professionally taught how the formatting works or what it looks like.
Equipment and Procurement Specialist, Little Rock, AR
I have accepted a new job at a large hospital system in my area as a marketing communications specialist! The benefits are great, and the pay is a significant increase. Thank you for giving me the tools to land my dream job.
Marketing Communications Specialist, Davenport, IA
Thank you so much for looking over my resume and providing feedback. Reading your comments helped me understand the information from the videos in a visual manner. I am so grateful for the Resume and Career Services resources and your help.
Project Manager, Greenville, SC
Ever since I’ve been posting the new version of my resume, things have picked up. I’m excited to say that I have several interviews coming up in the next week.
Medical Device Sales Distributor, Atlanta, GA