What does your resume look like? If you’re like most job seekers, it’s a little outdated. And if you haven’t updated it recently, you’re probably missing the key components that need to be on your resume to work with the applicant tracking software systems (or ATS) employers are using these days to review applications.
In this course, you’re going to learn how to transform your current resume into one that gets you through ATS and turns into interviews!
- If Your Resume Stinks, Can You Still Get a Job?
- Do You Need a Resume or CV?
- The Basics of Resume Writing
- How Many Versions of Your Resume Do You Need?
- Are Functional Resumes Still a Thing?
- Resume Length: How Long Should Your Resume Be
- Replace Your Objective with a Resume Headline
- Share Your Value Proposition with a Great Summary
- Keywords, Keywords, and More Keywords: How to Help Your Resume Be Found
- How to Hide Employment Gaps on Your Resume
- A Simple Formula for Writing Resume Accomplishments
- “Extras” on a Resume: What to Include Beyond Experience
- Putting it All Together to Write a Great Resume
Applying Online vs Directly
- What Is ATS—and Why Should You Care?
- ATS vs. Visual Presentation Resume
- Address or No Address: What Is the Right Answer?
- Match Your Resume to Each Job Description
- How to Write a Cover Letter